Cricut.com/setup is the online portal that allows you to set up your Cricut machine. A most advanced Cricut machine is best in cutting shapes, text, and photos.
Guide to Set Up Your Cricut Machine
Follow Cricut.com/setup and it is the online portal that allows you to set up your Cricut machine. A most advanced Cricut machine is best in cutting shapes, text, and photos. It doesn’t only make cuts on card stock or vinyl but adhesive foil, faux leather, balsa wood, and more. So how do you start your circuit machine? You have to download Cricut setup from www.cricut.com/setup, then connect your machine and software to get started.
Download Cricut Setup Software
Before you start setting up your Cricut machine, head to the below steps –
- Launch an updated browser.
- Go to www.cricut.com/setup website.
- Make sure you signed in to your Cricut account.
- Click Get started.
- Select your Cricut device from the given list.
- Click Download.
- Wait for Cricut Setup to download completely on your system.
- Double click on Install.exe file to start installation.
How to Create Cricut Login Account?
How to Set up your Cricut device?
Setting up a Cricut machine with iOS/Android
- Assemble your new Cricut machine and power it on.
- Use Bluetooth to pair your device with Android or iOS.
- Open App Store on your smartphone.
- Search Cricut and tap Install.
- Launch the app and sign in with Cricut ID.
- Open Menu and choose Machine Setup.
- Tap on the Cricut model you are using.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the Cricut Setup.
How to pair Cricut machine via Bluetooth?
- Ensure you have wireless Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker and insert Wireless Bluetooth Adapter.
- To check whether your system is Bluetooth enabled, open Device Manager from the Start menu. If you see Bluetooth, then PC is Bluetooth enabled. Otherwise, you require to buy a Bluetooth Dongle.
- Now, open Settingsand click Devices.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and click Add Bluetooth.
- Connect your computer Bluetooth with your Cricut machine.
- Enter a 0000 PIN when prompt.
- Click Connect.